Monday, October 17, 2011

Made My Night...











As I stated in a previous post, my 15 (still can't believe it) year high school reunion was this weekend...



The anticipation built throughout the day on Saturday...and finally the moment was upon me...



As I walked into the room, I couldn't help but smile because gathered were some of my absolute favorite people...and I could NOT wait to get my arms around them, pull them in for a hug, and then hear ALL about what had been going on with them...



And just as I had hoped, we were ALL anxious to catch up with each other, there were no groups, no outsiders...just a bunch of friends, reunited again....and I have to say, I do not know when it was that I last laughed so deeply, smiled so hard!



BUT...I have to say, my absolute favorite part of the night was when I was compared to Jennie Garth...for those of you that don't know, 90210 happens to be one of my favorite TV shows...despite being able to recite lines, recall story lines, I still watch re-runs on Saturday and Sunday...and admittedly watch the new season on CW. I just can't help myself!!



And not only is the show one of my favorites, but I also ALWAYS wanted to be like Jennie Garth, I mean c'mon...she was gorgeous, she had great clothes, she was popular, she was loved by Brandon (who I also happened to have a crush on), she lived at the beach...what more could a girl want?!?



And with that complement, my night was MADE...not really, my night was MADE as I laughed with old friends, introduced them to Dave, told them of Kate and Drew, and heard about their lives...but that complement certainly helped!



Already looking forward to the 20 year!!












1 comment:

  1. Haha! I'd love to be told I looked like someone from 90210. Oh, anyone but Andrea or Donna. Nobody wants to look like them. Personally, I'd like to look like Valerie. Bombshell!:) That's one of my all time favorite shows! I'm glad you had fun at the reunion. Mine is giving me a bit of a panic attack but I still have a few years before I have to face it!

    ReplyDelete